The 4-th International Conference on Computer Processing of Turkic Languages “TurkLang 2016”
Place of holding of conference: Kyrgyz State Technical University after I. Razzakov.
Dates: 24 - 26 August, 2016.
The purpose of the conference: Discussion of problems, results and prospects of development of computer processing of the Turkic languages.
- Submission of full report texts: utill July 25, 2016.
- Communication of review results: August 01, 2016.
- Submission of papers for Proceedings: utill August 05, 2016.
- Publication of the conference program: August 10, 2016.
- Сonference dates: August 24-26, 2016.
Directions of Conference Work:
- National Localization of Computer Systems and Terminology;
- Electronic Corpora of Turkic Languages;
- Systems of Morphological and Syntactic Text Processing;
- Systems of Speech Recognition and Synthesis;
- Machine Translation Systems;
- Systems of Semantic Text Processing;
- Intelligent Systems and Technologies for Turkic Languages Learning.
The conference agenda includes plenary sessions, round table discussions.
As part of the conference will be held:
- UniTurk seminar on “Unification of Grammatical Annotation Systems in the Electronic Corpora of Turkic Languages”
- The exhibition of software products for computer processing of Turkic languages;
- Championship between morphological analyzers Turkic languages.
All the papers that are accepted for presentation on the conference after their revision, will be published in the conference Proceedings and on the conference website.
The best papers selected by reviewers will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. Conference working languages are english, russian and kyrgyz.